Security update for Mozilla Firefox
(Last modified: 03APR2008)
solutions Security update for Mozilla Firefox SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (ad3e48b131593041b00e35f46ab10b61)
Product(s): Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
Following security problems were fixed:
- MFSA 2008-19/CVE-2008-1241: XUL popup spoofing variant (cross-tab popups)
- MFSA 2008-18/CVE-2008-1195 and CVE-2008-1240: Java socket connection to any local port via LiveConnect
- MFSA 2008-17/CVE-2007-4879: Privacy issue with SSL Client Authentication
- MFSA 2008-16/CVE-2008-1238: HTTP Referrer spoofing with malformed URLs
- MFSA 2008-15/CVE-2008-1236 and CVE-2008-1237: Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:220.127.116.11)
rpm -Fhv MozillaFirefox.rpm MozillaFirefox-translations.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.