Submit a Service Request
- Entitled to support?
- If your products are properly covered under Novell maintenance programs, and you have an authorized contact ID, you have access to Novell support centers. If you are not currently covered under maintenance, you can purchase single incident support via a credit card through our authorized partner, Arrow ECS.
+ Get information on Novell buying programs
+ Contact Arrow ECS for credit card support
+ View all Novell Support policies
- Before opening a service request
- Novell's award winning support site provides a number of self-help resources that allow you to troubleshoot and often resolve technical issues on your own. Be sure to check these out before logging a service request.
+ Search the Novell Knowledgebase
+ Check out the Support Discussion Forums
- Submit a service request
- Submit your service request online and choose your preferred response method—chat, email or call back. For severity 1 (system down) issues, contact your local Novell support center by phone.
+ Submit a service request online
For the phone numbers, hours of operation, and services offered through your Novell Support Center, please select your region:
+ Asia Pacific
+ Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Check open SRs
Check SR history
- Stay in touch. If you have logged a service request with Novell Technical Services and have an active Contact ID (CID), use this tool to check the status of your service request or submit a new one.
+ Novell Customer Center: Service Requests
- Escalate/Provide Feedback
- Our goal is to resolve your technical issues in a timely manner, so you can focus on running your business. If you have any concerns or feedback during your interaction with our support team, please feel free to contact us.