Recommended update for novell-NLDAPsdk-dyn and novell-NLDAPbase-dyn
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for novell-NLDAPsdk-dyn and novell-NLDAPbase-dyn SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (ff4fc54264a58b5a65e376174670f408)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
- Adding a patch novell-NLDAPsdk-dyn-lock-cleanup.diff
- Adding libgssapi package in BuildRequires in spec file
- Adding krb5 package in Build requires in spec file
- Submitting the latest source tar.gz having and removing Conflict section from spec file.
- Changed the install path form /opt/novell/eDirectory/lib/ to /opt/novell/ldapsdk-dyn/ for both NLDAP-sdk-dyn and NLDAP-base-dyn rpms.
rpm -Fvh novell-NLDAPsdk-dyn.rpm novell-NLDAPbase-dyn.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.