Recommended update for YOU
(Last modified: 11FEB2003)
solutions Recommended update for YOU SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (fbad4cd51761527ff6f95df58f784e39)
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IPF
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- SuSEconfig wasn't run after installation of new packages.
- The "Expert" button for selecting a non-predefined URL didn't work.
- Split long description of YOU patches in lines, so that it can properly be formatted in the patch selector.
- In the textmode of the package installation dialog the package dependencies weren't shown correctly in case of conflicts.
- In the textmode of the package installation dialog the license of a package was not shown in the package info section.
- Regcode/password information put into the authentification dialog wasn't correctly passed to the server.
- A patch of kind "YaST2" was preselected, even if it only had new versions for non-installed packages.
- CD and NFS sources weren't unmounted after installation of updates.
rpm -Uvh yast2-online-update.rpm yast2-packagemanager.rpm yast2-ncurses.rpm
Now please restart the online update to get all available patches.
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.