Recommended update for YOU
(Last modified: 11FEB2003)
solutions Recommended update for YOU SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (fbad4cd51761527ff6f95df58f784e39)
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IPF
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- SuSEconfig wasn't run after installation of new packages.
- The "Expert" button for selecting a non-predefined URL didn't work.
- Split long description of YOU patches in lines, so that it can properly be formatted in the patch selector.
- In the textmode of the package installation dialog the package dependencies weren't shown correctly in case of conflicts.
- In the textmode of the package installation dialog the license of a package was not shown in the package info section.
- Regcode/password information put into the authentification dialog wasn't correctly passed to the server.
- A patch of kind "YaST2" was preselected, even if it only had new versions for non-installed packages.
- CD and NFS sources weren't unmounted after installation of updates.
rpm -Uvh yast2-online-update.rpm yast2-packagemanager.rpm yast2-ncurses.rpm
Now please restart the online update to get all available patches.
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.