Optional update for python-pywbem
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for python-pywbem SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (f7025e84984b40a53786d2a753236646)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- Properly handle a 401 error where the server closes the connection (#267241)
- Added support for embedded instances as defined in DSP0201-2.2.0 (#195192)
- Added support for OpenWBEM local authentication (#240457)
- Fixed REF output params in methods (#237878)
- Update to pywbem-0.5
- Among other things, provides server certificate validation (#168364)
- Fate #300602
rpm -Uvh python-pywbem.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.