Recommended update for k_timer (s390)
(Last modified: 23DEC2003)
solutions Recommended update for k_timer (s390) SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (f362f2b366f796cab3ed096feb188dc9)
IBM code drop from 5.12.2003
- Crashes, triggered by iucv and ctc when calling dst_link_failure()
- Incorrect calculation of max_blocks in DIAG discipline
- Unable to reconnect when using z/VM 3.1 at remote peer.
- crashes triggered by s390 network drivers calling dst_link_failure.
- ctc: loglevel parameter could not be set to maximum.
- OCO-Bug fix: spinlock problem with unsupported ioctls in qeth
- OCO-Bug fix: reduce stack usage
- OCO-Bug fix: avoid hang during initialization on I/O errors
- OCO-Bug fix: crashes triggered by s390 network drivers calling dst_link_failure
- OCO-Bug fix: VIPA and Proxy ARP problems on qeth
- Fixing a possible security hole in brk (#33444) addr + len may be bigger than TASKSIZE
rpm -Fvh k_timer.rpm zipl
Now reboot the Linux system with:
shutdown -r now
(substitute 'now' with an appropriate amount of time if you want to give local users a chance to log out before the Linux system goes down, for example '+10' for 10 minutes.)
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.