Recommended update for drbd
(Last modified: 29DEC2004)
solutions Recommended update for drbd SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (f35df8445fa659f1a44f7dc1d085d720)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- Disable overzealous alignment/padding checking which failed the build on ppc64. (Because drbd diagnoses a problem which doesn't even affect it.)
- Fix for 32bit userland / 64bit kernel issues.
- Sanity-check more configuration options.
- Fix for threads not always being woken up.
- Fix for activating the drbd device if the heartbeat deadtime is lower than the drbd deadtime.
- Documentation updates.
- Import fixes from upstream: (L3 #46808)
- Fix a bug that could case read requests to return wrong data on a node in Primary/SyncTaget state.
- Removed the 30MB/sec speeding limit for the syncer.
- A fix to drbdsetup, to make drbdadm adjust work if a resource is diskless.
- Removed outdated (and wrong) documentation.
- Allow invalidate if cstate<Connected and Secondary
- Data integrity protection: Disallow the user to make a primary node SyncTarget via IOCTLs
- Fix modprobe.d documentation (for users who do want to use the new block major explicitly).
- Cosmetic: Disable XFS statistics by default.
- Fix human-count handling to avoid more data inconsistency.
- SLES9/SL9.1: Do NOT use new major number by default.
- Pre-generate documentation. Shorten dependencies even more!
- Add modprobe.d file so that upgrading from previous versions is smooth.
- Update to 0.7.2-final (still from SVN).
rpm -Fvh drbd.rpm km_drbd.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.