Recommended update for multipath-tools
(Last modified: 15JAN2007)
solutions Recommended update for multipath-tools SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (f2283db48640ac4c859730486795a628)
Product(s): SUSE SLED 10 for x86
SUSE SLED 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE SLES 10 for x86
SUSE SLES 10 for IPF
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM POWER
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE SLES 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- Paths would get deleted if boot.multipath is run twice
- Multipath tables would not get setup correctly when using
- Support high minor numbers for ALUA prioritizer
- Fixup EMC checker handling for LUNZ
- Do not print the same info multiple times when called with '-d'
- Garbled multipath output upon renaming
- Fixup Hitachi HDS prioritizer name
- Fixup handling of HP storage arrays
- Some minor fixes
rpm -Fvh multipath-tools.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.