Recommended update for SuSE Linux Standard Server
(Last modified: 21JUL2004)
solutions Recommended update for SuSE Linux Standard Server
SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (f125a07e8875fb96d863036b197c9010)
This update fixes the following bugs:
- Enum parameter in the samba configuration frontend are fixed
- Sections without path parameter can now be edited with the frontend
- Managing IP addresses outside of the own IP address range is now possible
- POPFetch: mail will only be deleted on the server, if it has been successfully sent locally
- adding LFS support to suad
- delete SIEVE script before user's INBOX
- added some more value checks
rpm -Fhv web-slos.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.