Recommended update for multipath-tools
(Last modified: 19NOV2007)
solutions Recommended update for multipath-tools SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (f0f31cfa901fa2452f5f72bc0a2122ed)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Open Enterprise Server
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- allows to specify additional capabilities like hardware_handler from the multipath section in multipath.conf.
- fixes a problem with the boot.multipath init script, which would print errorneous messages during start.
- fixes a problem where the multipath setup failed due to invalid hardware handler definitions.
- uses the 'cciss_tur' checker for cciss devices per default.
- fixes a bug where the multipath daemon might crash on shutdown.
rpm -Fhv multipath-tools.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.