Recommended update for gdb and libunwind
(Last modified: 21JUN2005)
solutions Recommended update for gdb and libunwind SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (efa5ef1aa71c693419c183dbaff3be3a)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
- Fix backtrace through vsyscall [#63483].
- Add patch to fix bugs in rs6000/powerpc register set functions.
- Add patch to suppress fork attach/detach messages.
- Add patch to fix following vfork from a secondary thread.
- Don't ignore DW_TAG_member [#66406].
- Find separate debug symbol files in /usr/lib/debug by default.
- Add patch to handle back-to-back and nested signals.
- Add patch to implement reggroups for ppc.
- Add patch to implement PPC GNU/Linux sigtramp frame code.
- Don't error out when encountering an unavailable value.
- Undocument --readnever since it may not be supported by future releases.
- Add --readnever option as workaround for [#48485]
- Version 6.2.91 renamed to 6.3.
- Update to gdb 6.2.91 (6.3 release candidate).
- Fix building gdbserver on x86-64.
- Update to gdb 6.2.90.
- Use libunwind on ia64.
rpm -Fvh gdb.rpm libunwind.rpm libunwind-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.