Security update for MySQL
(Last modified: 26JAN2005)
solutions Security update for MySQL SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (ee202c526340ebd20b6cac08d230869d)
Product(s): Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
- CAN-2004-0835: privilege escalation in ALTER TABLE RENAME
- CAN-2004-0836: potential memory overrun with compromised DNS server
- CAN-2004-0837: concurrent accesses to MERGE tables can result in crash
- CAN-2004-0956: crash with MATCH..AGAINST
- CAN-2004-0957: privilege escalation on GRANT ALL ON
rpm -Fvh mysql.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.