Recommended update for package imapweb32
(Last modified: 05DEC2002)
solutions Recommended update for package imapweb32 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (ebd4e4a26aa8244b36e8738d830110f5)
imapweb32package. It fixes the following bugs / adds the following features:
- Added license key management frontend. In order to change the license key, log in as administrator
cyrusand go into the "Tools" menu. There will be a new menu called "License". Enter your new license key and press the "Commit" button.
- Bugfixes for the system monitor:
- System graphs will now always be displayed in the same order.
- Added missing monthly graph for the system load average.
- Switch your system to runlevel 2:
init 2 rcnscd start
- Install the update:
rpm -Uvh imapweb32.rpm suad32.rpm
- Switch back to the last runlevel. You may use this command:
init `runlevel | cut -d" " -f1`
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.