Recommended update for ksh
(Last modified: 24AUG2006)
solutions Recommended update for ksh SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (eb0be1700625f850a3484300ec9242c1)
Product(s): SUSE SLED 10 for x86
SUSE SLED 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE SLES 10 for x86
SUSE SLES 10 for IPF
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM POWER
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE SLES 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- The KSH builtin uname can have a segmentation fault with option -p
- Do not trim backslash part of a multibyte character away
- No segmentation fault if ksh uses shared command library
- Fix segmentation fault in vi command line mode.
- Make -i and -p option of uname builtin work
rpm -Fvh ksh.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.