Recommended update for tcsh
(Last modified: 23MAY2005)
solutions Recommended update for tcsh SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (eaceffc9a475e8b6a9c8632218d6a5cd)
Product(s): SuSE Linux Desktop 1.0
SUSE LINUX Retail Solution 8
SuSE Linux School Server for i386
SuSE Linux Standard Server 8
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for x86
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IPF
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for AMD64
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- tcsh crashed when about more than 2200 executables where in the $PATH (67358). If this problem exists, the tcsh dies (segfaults) at the first entered command.
- multiple fixes for UTF-8 handling
- tcsh does not execute the complete commandline after internal command fails (suse23681)
- HOSTTYPE is wrong in tcsh (suse34126)
- tcsh command completion misbehaves for mv, cp (and others?) with ~ (suse35339)
- tcsh redirection misbehaving with echo builtin (fix O_LARGEFILE support suse46977)
rpm -Fvh tcsh.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.