Security update for ImageMagick
(Last modified: 15MAR2005)
solutions Security update for ImageMagick SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (e27323d0cfc430ce6b42ffb8ff31939f)
Product(s): SuSE Linux Desktop 1.0
SuSE Linux School Server for i386
SuSE Linux Standard Server 8
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- A format string vulnerability in the display program. ( CAN-2005-0397 )
- A buffer overflow in the SGI image decoder routines.
- A buffer overflow in the TIFF image decoder routines.
- A denial of service attack (crash) in the TIFF decoder.
- A denial of service attack (crash) in the PSD decoder.
rpm -Fvh ImageMagick.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.