Recommended update for aaa_base
(Last modified: 24MAY2005)
solutions Recommended update for aaa_base SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (e108181eb1b460098a487e6b97800665)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- fix /tmp/ssh-* not found during boot (#63227)
- Optionally disable blkid on boot (#64283).
- remove dependency of boot.ldonfig on boot.quota (#64904)
- chkconfig: don't default to all services for -a and -d (#74371)
- etc/mailcap: replace xanim by xine (#75913)
- adding entry to /etc/mtab for sysfs (#74220)
- Fix the tilde expansion bug in _cd_ and _exp_ complete shell
- function in the bash complete profile
rpm -Fvh aaa_base.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.