Recommended update for nagios-plugins
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for nagios-plugins SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (df86cf697e6ebeca229659b1c6bf2f70)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- FATE #301512
- remove outdated and unused command.cfg
- fix build
- typos in check_http.c, check_icmp.c and check_ldap.c
- added missing include to check_procs.c
- fix more gcc warnings in check_fping.c, check_mysql.c and check_mysql_query.c
- update to version 1.4.5
- check_udp2 removed. check_udp is now linked to check_tcp.c
- new check_apt plugin
- new C based check_ntp. the perl version is now deprecated.
- major bug fixes to check_disk where values were incorrectly calculated and alerted on.
- check_mailq now errors if the sub-program run returns non-zero return code. this would appear as if mailqs were okay when the nagios user could not query the mail-queues
- compile problems with check_snmp fixed
- update to version 1.4.3
- check_mysql_query added to run arbitrary SQL commands, with threshold checking
- new check_clamd
- Fix syntax error in configure script.
rpm -Fvh nagios-plugins.rpm nagios-plugins-extras.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.