Recommended update for multipath-tools
(Last modified: 28APR2006)
solutions Recommended update for multipath-tools SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (dc9b41e37e859c5937ae3f3e52b07a1f)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
Novell Linux POS 9
Open Enterprise Server
- DASD devices are disabled by default
- Debug messages have been disabled
- Device blacklisting has been implemented
- Return value from multipath has been fixed
- Handling of EMC storage has been fixed
- FAILBACK can now be specified
- mpath_prio_netapp has been added for NetApp targets
- no_path_retry extensions have been added.
rpm -Fvh multipath-tools.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.