Optional update for yup
(Last modified: 26OCT2006)
solutions Optional update for yup SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (da3e7c7c316c1fe451de1b1bb3442032)
Product(s): SLE SDK 10 for x86
SLE SDK 10 for IPF
SLE SDK 10 for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SLE SDK 10 for IBM zSeries
SLE SDK 10 for X86-64
SLES SDK 9 for x86
SLES SDK 9 for IPF
SLES SDK 9 for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SLES SDK 9 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
SLES SDK 9 for IBM zSeries
SLES SDK 9 for X86-64
The script is called "yup" and can be executed by just running "yup".
To configure it, please start YaST, then enter the System -> Editor for sysconfig Files Module and there go to System/YUP.
Please make sure, that the number of systems to serve with the mirrored packages is in compliance with the number of subscriptions you are allowed to exercise according to your contract with Novell.
Changes from last release:
- Now also works on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (and the SUSE Linux box versions) by using its own "curl".
- Better error handling.
- Supports multiple architectures.
- Supports different curl binary than system one (used for SLES 9).
- Ability to have different servers for different products.
- supports SLE10-Debuginfo-Updates and SDK channels
rpm -Fvh yup.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.