Optional update for jarnal, xournal and xstroke
(Last modified: 23APR2007)
solutions Optional update for jarnal, xournal and xstroke SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (d9c00efef2cc2b0cadb9f966ef555ef4)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
added package jarnal
- updated to new upstream version v7.84
- 7.84: Fixes a bug - the dimensions of overlays were saved and copied incorrectly, so saving or copying an overlay caused them to grow slightly in size
- 7.81: For unclear reasons, Java likes to print text in randomly chosen font sizes which looks pretty bad. As a temporary fix, the "Print via PDF" option has been added to the print menu. This first prints a pdf file, then uses the native print spooler for your system to actually print the pdf to the printer. You set the native print command in your jarnalshell.conf file
- init version 0.2
- added icon and desktop file
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
- add norootforbuild
- added desktopfile and icon for menu entry
- added various files into doc-dir
- initial version
rpm -Uvh jarnal.rpm xournal.rpm xstroke.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.