Recommended update for imapweb32
(Last modified: 24JAN2003)
solutions Recommended update for imapweb32 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (d7b87701a44327e1cc9e3aaea3583a00)
- deletion of shared imap folders did not work
- the path to the cyrus-imapd deliver program will now be changed to the new location when upgrade from SLEMS3 to SLOX4
- bugfix for a bug in the random ID generation which leads to random deletion of existing fetchmail jobs
- newly created users always had the right to create entries in the global address book
- Switch your system to runlevel 2 with the command
- Install the new package using
rpm -Uhv imapweb32.rpm
- Switch back to the last runlevel. You may use this command:
init `runlevel | cut -d" " -f1`
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.