Recommended update for lilo
(Last modified: 29DEC2004)
solutions Recommended update for lilo SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (d39fb86e41c7ad407db7d02bd89099b6)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
- added support for QLogic FC adapters on JS20 (#45565)
- use parted's fs resize command to resize partition inplace (#47956), add more verbosity to parted related error messages
- added partition number to yaboot.conf to make disk migration work in all cases
- added fix for (#47765)
- added a tested fix for (#45565) at least for emulex FC cards
- added some more fixes for (#45565)
- remove OF path to partition if same as for the config file itself
- check for all relevant files beeing on primary partitions, firmware has problems else ...
- added 'force_fat' option for some hopeless configurations
- delete ambiguous PReP boot partitions (#42903)
rpm -Fvh lilo.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.