Optional update for novell-ldapext-devel
(Last modified: 11JAN2005)
solutions Optional update for novell-ldapext-devel SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (d183be567d295e168fe1097e6de8d53f)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
These extensions allow access to the following directory features:
- Naming contexts: split, join, get number of entries, abort operation
- Replicas: add, remove, change type, list on server, return information
- Replica synchronization: to a specified server, to all replicas, at a specified time
- Schema synchronization
- Get effective eDirectory rights for attributes
- Get DN of logged in caller
- Restart the LDAP server
- Event monitoring
All of these functions require LDAP extensions on the LDAP server.
rpm -Uvh novell-ldapext-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.