Recommended update for udev
(Last modified: 03JAN2005)
solutions Recommended update for udev SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (cf25b7b5895696949cc91878d448bd89)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- Fix udev to accept symlink-only rules (#48478)
- Update persistent device names for iscsi multipathing (#45861)
- Include 'false' and 'true' as klibc binaries.
- Remove duplicate symlinks from the database (#47493).
- Update scsi_id to handle serial numbers with spaces (#47493)
- Update sysfsutils to version 1.2.0 (#47650 - LTC12081)
- fix ipconfig for static ip addresses (#34258 - LTC6040) do not require the dhcp option if static ip is given on cmdline assign netmask correctly if provided via cmdline
- fix mem corruption in dhcp options reply parsing
- change sgi_fetchop entry in udev.permissions to sgi_* (#47090)
- add legacy bsd devices to udev.permissions (#42940 - LTC9911)
rpm -Fvh udev.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.