Recommended update for EVMS
(Last modified: 05DEC2005)
solutions Recommended update for EVMS SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (cbeafc5c25465097e7fb4afb0e5f2fc2)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Open Enterprise Server
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- add gui-unselectable-row.patch to fix bug #57576
- add can_umount.patch to fix bug #66154
- fix problem of device node creation of cciss devices (#119140)
- add ignore_sysfs.patch to make it possible to force EVMS to scan /dev (#121867)
- add multipath_args.patch to make multipathing over EMC CLARiiON devices work (#131829)
rpm -Fvh evms.rpm evms-ha.rpm evms-gui.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.