Optional update for AutoYaST2
(Last modified: 07FEB2005)
solutions Optional update for AutoYaST2 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (cb672afc3e0c4609e47426fbf6060f6d)
Product(s): SuSE Linux Desktop 1.0
SUSE LINUX Retail Solution 8
SuSE Linux School Server for i386
SuSE Linux Standard Server 8
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for x86
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IPF
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for AMD64
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- Fixed creating 4 primary partitions when control file was created using backup module
- Dont complain about needed space during partitioning, this is done when configuring software
- documentation fixes and updates
- Support for LVs over RAID
- Load XML file over FTP
- Module option during installation not copied into installed system
rpm -Fvh autoyast2.rpm autoyast2-installation.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.