Optional update for Autoyast2
(Last modified: 27JUL2004)
solutions Optional update for Autoyast2 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (cb060981ebb9fab95d3ae2d09c8bfa1a)
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM zSeries
and when using the autoyast2 interface. The bugs fixed are:
- Fixed DTD
- Added script for creating CDs from multiple sources
- create bootable CDs without packages
- Set intial installation language in autoyast2 interface
- Also clone networking
- clone software selection correctly
- documentation fixes and updates
- autoyast parameter in info file setting fixed
- Fixed creating 4 primary partitions when control file was created using backup module
- Dont complain about needed space during partitioning, this is done when configuring software
- Support for LVs over RAID
- Load XML file over FTP
rpm -Fhv autoyast2.rpm autoyast2-installation.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.