Optional update for a qla4xxx driver update disk
(Last modified: 10APR2006)
solutions Optional update for a qla4xxx driver update disk SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (c68e4e1206e33f7569a1088a29d37a22)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
Novell Linux POS 9
Open Enterprise Server
SLES SDK 9 for x86
SUSE SLES 9 for x86
- First, download the disk image (for the URL please see below) and unpack it with:
tar xfvz qla4xxx-dud.tar.gz
- Copy the extracted directory with all contents to a FAT or ext2 formatted floppy disk:
cp -r linux/ /media/floppy.Please make sure that the floppy was mounted beforehand.
- For installation follow the appropriate step depending on your boot
- If you boot the system from CD, you only have to insert the driver disk; the installer will pick up the updated driver automatically.
- If you boot from a floppy disk, press <ALT> when the boot screen is shown. The installer will prompt you for the driver disk later on.
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.