Recommended update for imapweb32
(Last modified: 13JAN2003)
solutions Recommended update for imapweb32 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (c4e2ad9d7c9fdfee56c7892bf465371b)
- A bug in fetchd which can cause redistribution of spam mails when using multidrop.
- A bug in suad which causes random corruption of
- Direct mail delivery to groups does not work due to the program
grpdeliverusing LDAPv2 bind which is not allowed anymore by default.
- A possible of-by-one error in sessiond.
- A bug in the SuSE Linux eMail Server 3 to SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4 update script, when using a non-default BaseDN (i.e.
rename_domain.plscript does not change the hostnames in
restore.shscript creates an invalid POP account when updating from SuSE Linux eMail Server 3 without any old POP accounts.
- External email addresses can be added to distribution lists via "Groups and Folders" / "Edit Shared Folders" now.
- Display all virtual email addresses of a user in the "Edit user data" module.
- Switch your system to runlevel 2 with the command
- Install the new package with
rpm -Fhv imapweb32.rpm suad32.rpm sessiond32.rpm
- Switch back to the previous runlevel. You may use this command:
init $(runlevel | cut -d" " -f1)
SuSE Linux OpenExchangeserver: Samba doesn't work
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.