Recommended update for osasnmpd and s390-tools
(Last modified: 16NOV2007)
solutions Recommended update for osasnmpd and s390-tools SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (c35266490db1912bb2603ba6a1921f40)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
- Updated s390-tools to 1.5.6
- Updated lib-zfcp_hbaapi to 1.4.1
- the s390-tools package was missing the dasdfmt utility.
- include a script 'zfcp_san_disc' for YaST to properly configure SCSI devices on s390.
- install mon_statd startup script and associated configuration file.
- fixes the memory detection when dumping.
rpm -Fvh osasnmpd.rpm s390-tools.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.