Recommended update for createrepo
(Last modified: 13MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for createrepo SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (b96cada3c56c5b46c78ffa173ecdd72a)
Product(s): SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for X86-64
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- added createrepo-EVR.patch to make _stringToVersion match rpm's parseEVR behavior (#228522)
- make missing tags work on older distros again
- fix build in openSUSE Build Service
- update to version 0.4.6
- Patch from Hans-Peter Jansen -C, --checkts option added to avoid metadata generation, if ctime filestamps are up to date. It's currently mutually exclusive with the --split option.
- Fix cache output dir to 0.4.5 behaviour
- Fix filtering out path from file list and passing correct path to writeMetaData
- Make splitmetadata handler do it' own getFileList to correctly manipulate paths.
- Set outputdir correctly
- Move to split basedir and directory everywhere to preserve command line paths. Use os.path.walk rather than our own implementation Improve error messages
- Consistent directory handling and errors
- Patch from Hans-Peter Jansen to use a more robust rpm header signature retrieval method for cache files, as recommended by Jeff Johnson.
- Tolerate unknown files in repodata dirs
- patch to support --noepoch for use with old versions of rpm
- remove python-urlgrabber dependency
rpm -Fvh createrepo.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.