Recommended update for RPM
(Last modified: 10JAN2005)
solutions Recommended update for RPM SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (b33f50034c1deeee9b148796614de4fd)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- move TE type initializaten before the addTE call to make relocations work
- check payloadformat for "cpio", print extra deltarpm message
- don't skip directories in the fingerprint check when deleting rpms
- allow database read access in scripts
- reset SIGILL handler in RPMClass()
- change binary payload compression to w9.bzdio
- fix localization of query results
- patch isSpecfile to be less restrictive
- wait up to 3 minutes for the package lock
rpm -Fvh rpm,rpm-devel,rpm-python,popt,popt-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.