Recommended update for apache2
(Last modified: 29DEC2004)
solutions Recommended update for apache2 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (ac36c39ea98c1c42372f0659b1dcc8cb)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- fix /etc/init.d/apache2 to correctly handle the start of multiple instances of the same binary [#48153]
- update the TLS upgrade patch [#47207]
- mod_ssl returned invalid method on TLS upgraded connections
- additional checks for httpd_method and default_port hooks
- fixed typo in upgrade header
- upgrade mod_auth_ldap and util_ldap to 2.0.53 level [#47305]
- add patch fixing re-linking issue when purging elements from the LDAP cache [#47305]
rpm -Fvh apache2.rpm apache2-devel.rpm apache2-doc.rpm apache2-example-pages.rpm apache2-leader.rpm apache2-metuxmpm.rpm apache2-prefork.rpm apache2-worker.rpm libapr0.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.