Recommended update for parted
(Last modified: 11JAN2005)
solutions Recommended update for parted SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (ac173b4c281d2c4b035f1c02769e3b61)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- add possible fix developed by email@example.com for bug (#39426)
- put new parted package into SLES9 SP1 (#47340 and #47431)
- add support for ATA over ethernet
- add support for partitioning device-mapper devices (for dmraid)
- update to new version 1.6.15
- greatly simplify always-resize-part.dif by using ped_constraint_exact
- prevent unwanted modifying of partition start and end due to alignment constraints during resize (#45013, #44699)
rpm -Fvh parted.rpm parted-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.