Recommended update for SLOX
(Last modified: 01JUN2005)
solutions Recommended update for SLOX
SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (aac2dc5ce05bf8766e53e3250b6e02ae)
Product(s): SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
It contains the following improvements / bugfixes:
- Fixed a buffer termation bug in suad
- Improved performance of LdapPool for high multithreaded usage
- Redesign of date handling. Resolving of timezones is now more efficient and allows much more concurrent users.
- Fixed that truncated comments to tasks don't get shown as complete information.
- Fixed a bug where the subject and recipients get lost on a reply, if the mail contains more then one address in To or Cc.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a folder could lead into losing all subscriptions of its subfolders.
- Fixed a bug where when a draft is loaded, that does not contain a TO address, the CC and/or BCC field will be empty even if those fields contained addresses.
- Fixed a bug where sender email addresses are displayed twice.
- Fixed a bug of wrong parsed 'From:' addresses in a reply.
- Fixed a bug where the option for forwarding doesn`t show the correct value.
- Fixed a bug where forwarding a message without a TO address did not work.
rpm -Fhv comfire-intranet.rpm comfire-webmail.rpm suad32.rpm imapweb32.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.