Recommended update for udev
(Last modified: 27MAY2005)
solutions Recommended update for udev SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (a7e52a9b36682ad190243c300060e82d)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- Add support for EVPD 0xC0 to scsi_id (#47493)
- add mmtimer:root:root:444 to udev.permissions (#50201)
- Add rules for multipathed devices (#62493)
- Backported fixes
- Removed patch for #47493 due to performance reasons (#64033)
- scsi_id should strip duplicate underscores (#62493)
- Remove UDEVSTART_ON_BOOT hack which caused boot problems (#76711)
rpm -Fvh udev.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.