Recommended update for hwinfo
(Last modified: 24MAY2005)
solutions Recommended update for hwinfo SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (a6955f36be36df4ad6d1872bf9ca0991)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
properly should update.
- Added 3w-9xxx.
- Updated mptscsih module info.
- s390: add module entry for P/390 LCS device.
- Better notebook system info & provide acpi module information.
- Report pci class 0x403 as audio devices.
- Updated tg3/bcm5700, removed tg3-new.
- Updated aic79xx, removed aic79xx-new.
- ISDN: remove not supported Eicon cards for x86-64.
- ISDN: fix some IDs, add some new hardware.
- Added ipw2200 to WLAN driver list.
- Updated X11 data.
- Fixed model name for some SGI hardware.
rpm -Fvh hwinfo.rpm hwinfo-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.