Recommended update for pam_ldap and nss_ldap
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for pam_ldap and nss_ldap SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (a0d56ea96b27afc53254f8945a8fc150)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
- reworked ppolicy-patch to return PAM_NEW_AUTHTOK_REQD when the admin resetted the user's password (Bug #238674)
- nss_ldap could crash when no host or uri is configured in /etc/ldap.conf or DNS (Bug #248594)
- Fixed a possible deadlock in _nss_ldap_initgroups_dyn(), which caused multi-thread applications to hang. (Bugzilla #214348, PADL-Bug #255)
- Fixed crasher, when parsing nested groups of a certain size (Bugzilla: #215911)
rpm -Fvh pam_ldap,nss_ldap.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.