Security update for PHP4
(Last modified: 09DEC2005)
solutions Security update for PHP4 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (9c27c9e8baf6b3b225a13c66f8f9a95f)
Product(s): SUSE LINUX Retail Solution 8
SuSE Linux School Server for i386
SuSE Linux Standard Server 8
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for x86
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IPF
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for AMD64
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- Bugs in the exif code could lead to a crash (CVE-2005-3353)
- A bug in parse_str() could lead to activation of register_globals (CVE-2005-3389)
- File uploads could overwrite $GLOBALS (CVE-2005-3390)
- open_basedir didn't work correctly when the value ended in a slash (CVE-2005-3054).
- Missing safe_mode checks in image processing and cURL functions (CVE-2005-3391)
- Bugs in the mb_send_mail() function allowed to inject arbitrary addresses into the 'To' header (CVE-2005-3883)
rpm -Fvh mod_php4.rpm mod_php4-core.rpm mod_php4-servlet.rpm mod_php4-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.