Recommended update for nagios and nagios-www
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for nagios and nagios-www SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (9c10b90f7e6bb67ac1cf9ea7e2039d39)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
- add quick-start.txt (#237372)
- remove unneeded trailing slashes from Alias and Directory entries in nagios-http.conf
- fix more comparison with string literal in avail.c
- FATE #301512
- fix typo in html docu, perdata.html -> perfdata.html
- correct link to external FAQ website
- correct Alias in nagios-httpd.conf
- update the default example config to mail to nagios%localhost instead to non-existant nagios-admin%localhost
- fix comparison with string literal (#232415)
- move pid file to /var/run/nagios/ (#231169)
- update to version 2.6
- fix for unscheduled triggered downtime entries
- fix for embedded audio in tac and status CGIs
- fixed bug in nagiostats utility when reporting host/service check latency
- misc code cleanups for compiler warnings
- fixed error when reading empty (zero byte) config files
- default is now to check for orphaned service checks (Francois Caen)
- fixed bug with non-standard CGI config file location in status data (Carson Gaspar)
- fixed bugs and simplified examples in sample config files (Mark Young)
- removed obsolete patches which are included in upstream now
- fixed "empty PID file error" in init script
- changed home dir to /var/lib/nagios (#221791)
- fix uninitialized variable in run_global_service_event_handler (212892)
- add a user/group nagios (#61908)
- update to version 2.5 disable sapmon patch for the time being
- Don't build as root.
- Don't strip binaries.
- Fix format string bug.
rpm -Fvh nagios.rpm nagios-www.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.