Recommended update for Outlook Replicator
(Last modified: 26MAR2003)
solutions Recommended update for Outlook Replicator SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (99f12587e5cfd622bafef8646722775b)
- Multi-user: This replication client is able to handle multi users. The configuration files for each user are stored in his own workspace. Moreover the password is encrypted now.
- Log-file on Client side: In the client's menu you have a new option to enable a logging at the client side. For each replication a new log file is created in the user's workspace.
- Time zone: The computation of the time zone was corrected. The creation and modification date on server considers the time zone of the client. This is important if you use the option "overwrite the older item".
- install GnuPG if you haven't already. On SuSE Linux, it is contained in the package
gpg. Other recent Linux distributions come with a ready to use GnuPG package as well. GnuPG is also available for many other operating systems, including Microsoft Windows. Please refer to http://www.gnupg.org/download/ for information on how to get GnuPG for your operating system.
- rename the downloaded file to
- run the command
gpg -o OutlookReplicator.zip --decrypt OutlookReplicator.ascto extract the ZIP file.
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.