Optional update for pciutils-ids
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for pciutils-ids SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (942d51b616bc97ba5564811a85f821c0)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- add ids for netxen 10G card [#247391], pci.ids.diff
- remove tmp files created by merge-script [#244922]
- switch to upstream supplied merge tool [bug 221276]
- rewrite testsuite (format of old testcases was wrong)
- Move pci.ids to pci.ids.d/pci.ids.dist and include merge tool [FATE 301145, bug 221276].
- Include test case, but leave disabled for now to avoid build dep on python.
- Update pci.ids.
- change to noarch
- Remove unused devel subpackage.
- branch from pciutils
rpm -Uvh pciutils-ids.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.