Recommended update for linuxrc
(Last modified: 05DEC2005)
solutions Recommended update for linuxrc SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (93c4dd2dff519b4166e8d46f571c2770)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Open Enterprise Server
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- Adds support for Zenworks (#117734) and propagates information about broken modules to YaST (#97540, #97655).
- Fixes floppy detection in module loading dialog (#55566, #64391).
- Ensure there's no servicepack.tar.gz in network installs (#117099).
- Mount nfs volumes with 'nolock' (#121820).
- Fixed bug in inst-sys linking code (#120368).
rpm -Fvh linuxrc.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.