Recommended update for iprutils
(Last modified: 14MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for iprutils SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (91332c9867e7c14d51f1fede336e64eb)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- fix comparison with string literal warning (226402)
- update to version 2.2.3 (218770 - LTC28528 - FATE301562)
- Fix SAS disk hotplug dual path bug.
- Change default QERR setting for SAS to 0.
- fix man page permissions
- update to version 2.2.3
- Fix iprconfig set-format-timeout.
- Reduce default JBOD queue depth to 3.
- Fix iprconfig -c set-bus-speed.
- Fix a race condition with hotplug events which could cause the ipr daemons to run before newly added devices are completed added to the system.
- Fix a segfault in iprdbg when using the macro function
- update to version 2.2.0
- Fix for command line SES microcode update.
- Use IOA's default format timeout for AF DASD instead of using a hard coded default.
- Add support to iprinit for it to handle disks going from JBOD <-> AF format across an adapter reset. When this is detected, iprinit will now attempt to delete the disk and then rescan that slot.
- Fixed an ncurses screen drawing bug which resulted in the screen getting paged down if the cursor was on the last item on the screen and 't' was pressed to toggle the display.
- Added disk concurrent maintenance support for handling dual pathed SAS disks.
- Improve iprdbg's logging
- Print better status for devices when IOA is offline/dead.
- update to version 2.1.5
- Fix to allow for compiling with libsysfs 2.0.0
- Remove RAID support for some older drives that should never have been supported.
rpm -Fvh iprutils.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.