Security update for Firefox
(Last modified: 29SEP2005)
solutions Security update for Firefox SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (8de3ea0ba7cd0da892d902baee1e6d60)
Product(s): Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
The IDN support (disabled by previous update) was reenabled.
These problems include:
- CAN-2005-2701: Heap overrun in XBM image processing
- CAN-2005-2702: Crash on "zero-width non-joiner" sequence
- CAN-2005-2703: XMLHttpRequest header spoofing
- CAN-2005-2704: Object spoofing using XBL <implements>
- CAN-2005-2706: Privilege escalation using about: scheme
- CAN-2005-2707: Chrome window spoofing problem.
rpm -Fvh MozillaFirefox.rpm MozillaFirefox-translations.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.