Optional update for killerd
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for killerd SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (8bdde1409c4aaf0dba9525128cd75bb1)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- update to 1.1
- killerd.c (init_HZ): Use sysconf(_SC_CLK_TCK) if available, this seems to be the most reliable method on recent glibc's.
- killerd.conf: Better comments for all settings.
- killerd.c: Clarified license message.
- killerd.c: Users can be excluded if their UID is less than a configured limit.
- killerd.c: Unified processing of wildcard entries. Entries with no names always serve as defaults, special treatment of *'s is gone.
- killerd.c: (warn_user): Avoid unlimited retrying if the user's terminal is XOFF'ed.
- package created (initial version 1.0) (Fate#301747)
rpm -Uvh killerd.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.