Optional update for xen-cim-cmpi
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for xen-cim-cmpi SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (8b1e613a169eca44c9752784178434c2)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- Fixed handling of Xen_ConsoleSettingData.URI property - bug #252396
- Added support in providers for handling CIM instances from cimom for method parameters marked EmbeddedInstance - bug #195192
- Consistent with c/s 92 of os-cmpi-xen.hg mercurial repo
- More implementation of FATE feature 110320.
- Better support for creating HVM guests.
- Better support for paravirtual frame buffer via CIM.
- Consistent wit c/s 90 of os-cmpi-xen.hg mercurial repo.
- Updated provider code to match recent changes in Xen-API VIF class.
- Implemented workaround for OpenWBEM bug #238538.
- Consistent wit c/s 82 of os-cmpi-xen.hg mercurial repo.
- Implementation for parts of FATE feature 110320
- Fix xend session handling - bug #236556
- Consistent with c/s 80 of os-cmpi-xen.hg mercurial repo.
- Updated to version 0.7.3 of DMTF System Virtualization Profile.
- Changed InstanceID property of all SettingData classes to implement the preferred DMTF algorithm.
- Updated SVPC schema headers following DMTF approval of SVPCCR00042.
- Removed withdrawn SVPC schema from mof files.
- Consistent with c/s 59 of os-cmpi-xen.hg mercurial repo.
- Updated to version 0.7.7 of DMTF SVPC Virtual System Profile.
- Versioned all provider libraries.
- Consistent with c/s 52 of os-cmpi-xen.hg mercurial repo.
- Optimized connection and session handling with Xend.
- Updated for first submission to SLES10 SP1. This submission implements FATE features 110314, 110315, 110318, 110319, 110320, 110321, 110322, 110323, 110326, 110327, 110328, 110335, 110336, 110338, 300194, and 301551.
- Updated to new release, version 0.1.1.
- Update to the initial version, adding profile registration.
- Added ExclusiveArch tag so as to only build on x86 and x86_64
- initial submission of xen-cim-cmpi package, version 0.1.0
rpm -Uvh xen-cim-cmpi.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.