Recommended update for yast2-bootloader
(Last modified: 25MAY2005)
solutions Recommended update for yast2-bootloader SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (7f5238e0eeec71fa25650491dd373603)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- On CHRP machines, the PReP boot partition wasn't correctly selected if root was on LVM
- It was not possible to remap devices in GRUB's chainloader section (which may be needed to boot other systems)
- Bootfloppy module didn't ask for CD if system was installed from CD
- Created configuration file had incorrect options or was syntactically incorrect
- It was not possiblet o specify device mapping in AutoYaST profile
- Fixed installation on S/390 with many CPUs
- Block proposal if bootloader not configured correctly on PPC
rpm -Fvh yast2-bootloader.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.