Security update for Mozilla
(Last modified: 09AUG2004)
solutions Security update for Mozilla SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (7e5f840fa40a27c6b0be7ddb1ebac2b5)
This updates resolves several security bugs in the mozilla web browser.
- modifying content in unrelated windows (CAN-2004-0718)
- integer overflow in the SOAPParameter object constructor (CAN-2004-0722)
- heap-based buffer overflow in the SendUidl of POP3 code (CAN-2004-0757)
- denial-of-service with malicious SSL certificates (CAN-2004-0758)
- MIME code handles 0ncorrectly (CAN-2004-0760)
- spoofing of security lock icon (CAN-2004-0761)
- manipulation of XPInstall Security dialog box (CAN-2004-0762)
- hijacking the user interface via the "chrome" flag and XML User Interface Language (XUL) files (CAN-2004-0764)
- spoofing SSL certificates due to incorrecting comparsion of hostnames (CAN-2004-0765)
rpm -Fvh mozilla.rpm mozilla-mail.rpm mozilla-irc.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.